Chilcott is an Authorized Mutualink Partner and Distributor.
Chilcott currently provides and maintains Mutualink systems in all of its Mobile Communication Units. Deployments include: Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, Africa, and Guatemala.
- Airports, Transit and Port Authorities
- Federal, State and Local Government
- Public Safety Agencies
- Oil and Gas explorations
- Schools, Universities and Bus Companies
- Hospitals and Ambulance Companies
- Correctional Institutions
- Utilities, Public Works & Critical Infrastructure
- Corporate & Private Sector Security Forces
An IP-based multimedia communication resource sharing platform that allows public safety agencies and critical community assets to communicate in a manner that is separate and apart from the general public Voice: LMR radios, VoIP “push-to-talk”, telephone, cellular & Nextel; Video: live feeds from buildings, streets, cruisers, helicopters; Text Messaging: more effective than voice for informational content; File Sharing: blue prints, floor plans, photos, procedures; PA System Interface: Broadcast Emergency Messages
Dispatch Collaboration: off-the-air conferencing between dispatch centers